Welcome to T-SMART Laboratory!
The main research interests include management and control of transport systems, traffic light control, optimal control theory, Model Predictive Control, and hybrid systems.
Technion Sustainable Mobility and Robust Transportation Laboratory
(T-SMART) is located at the Civil and Environmental Engineering faculty, the Technion – Israel Institute of Technology, Haifa, Israel.
We are deeply grateful to the financial support provided by:
- European Union Marie Curie, Career Integration Grant (CIG).
- The Israel Science Foundation (ISF) .
- Ministry of Transport and Road Safety, Israel .
- Young German-Israeli Foundation (GIF) for Scientific Research and Development Grant – 2015.
- MAGNETON, Chief Scientific Office, Israel – 2013 – 2015.